Tamra King sees career and business development as the most substantial enablers of community. Through small business opportunities, Americans have access to opportunities that promote community resilience and allow Americans to hedge the risks and realities of globalism impacting many people in their careers.
Of course, career development and guidance is a lifelong pursuit, and Tamra has a passion for working with individuals to take stock of their skills and passions and opportunities in the workforce, in community service, and in the business community.
Tamra provides a range of services from coaching to business branding and online marketing. If you are interested in learning more, contact Tamra or book an appointment for a free consultation!
Tamra King Bio Highlights
- B.S. Biomedical Engineering, Texas A&M University
- M.S. Counseling Psychology, Tarleton State University
- Certified PMP (PMI-Project Management Professional)
- 25 years in IT and technology industry (15 years | Microsoft, 10 years | Sole Proprietor in Consulting)
- Official LinkedIn Profile
- 3 years in Spiritual and Professional Counseling roles (400 hours direct client counseling)