Tutoring Needs in Grapevine, TX Area?
Tutoring selection is a highly personal decision. Therefore, I look forward to meeting with you, sharing a bit of my personality and background, and determining whether you feel I am a good fit.
Experience & Qualifications
Tamra is eligible for teaching grades 7-12. Also, she has the following credentials:
- B.S. Biomedical Engineering (Texas A&M)
- Technology Industry – Software Services – 25 years
- Passed Texas TEA exam: TExES Math Grades 7-12
- Business Owner – 2009 to Present – Education in Residential Technical Support Services
- M.S. Counseling Psychology (Tarleton State University) – a ‘natural helper’ geared toward listening & helping people
- Certified PMP – Project Management Professional (PMI)
- See Full Professional Profile – LinkedIn
I don’t have a crew of accredited tutors in a tutoring center. However, I do have a passion for people development, career development, and igniting passion and confidence in children and young adults. I love to see them experience those moments where they move from “I can’t…” to “I did it!”.
My interest goes beyond helping a child make the grade. In fact, by teaching a child to learn and master learning, he/she can develop the skills that will provide the resiliency and adaptability required for the coming decades of change.
Tutoring Specialties – My “Sweet Spots”
While I can ramp up on any topics to help your child, the areas I can expand and provide rich learning experiences and examples would be in these areas/subjects:
- Physics – Mechanics
- Technology & Computing
- Project-Based Learning
A natural extension of the academic tutoring is providing project-based learning. In the realm developing project skills, I can facilitate a rich learning experience in various applications of technology to business.
Tutoring – My Availability
I maintain my tutoring availability via my Bookings page. You can directly schedule an introductory phone call or set up a tutoring session.
Tutoring Next Steps –
- Do you live in the Grapevine, TX area? I do face/face tutoring in Grapevine, Euless, Colleyville, Southlake areas.
- Set up a free phone consult with me to talk about your needs? Book my time directly here.
- We’ll discuss you or your child’s needs and whether I’m a good fit.
- Pricing is custom, depending on the goals of and the duration of our sessions. Starting at $30/hour.